Below are a list of services Great Valley Kindred can provide outside of our own group. These may or may not require a fee of some sort, but we feel these skillsets are sometimes needed, and by experienced individuals. So we offer them to the public. If you are interested in anything below, please contact us to discuss further.
Service: As service to the Heathen and Neopagan communities, as well as to honor the god Woden, I will offer a free runic divination to anyone who requests it.
Qualifications: I have been studying two sets of runes for a while now, and have been performing weekly divinations for myself for about as long. I have graduated from ADF’s Seers Guild program, as well as courses in their Initiate Path program that deal with divination. Finally, I am the current runwita for GVK.
- If we are acquainted and within driving distance, I’d be more than happy to do this in person.
- Otherwise, please articulate your question or concern via e-mail. It’s better to have an open ended question rather than a “yes or no” question.
- Specify whether you want Anglo-Saxon Futhorc, Elder Futhark, or no preference. (Sorry, at this time I have no experience with Younger Futhark runes).
- I will perform a short ritual and do a rune reading. I will then e-mail a copy of the reading and my interpretation back to you.
- All inquiries are kept in strict confidence.
- Again, no payment or donation is expected or accepted. This is done to help the community and honor the All-Father.
- I consider myself qualified to be a runic seer, and the majority of my readings have proven to be accurate with time. However, at the end of the day neither I nor anyone is infallible. Mistakes or misinterpretations can happen.
- Don’t ask a question unless you really want an honest answer. Sometimes the runes tell a harsh tale you don’t want to hear. Don’t blame the messenger.
- Related to the above: any advice or knowledge you are given from the runes you are completely free to ignore. (But that begs the question why you bothered to ask in the first place).
I know that I hung on a windy tree
nine long nights,
wounded with a spear,
dedicated to Odin,
myself to myself,
on that tree of which no man knows
from where its roots run.
Service: Varying types of religious ceremonies such as marriages, last rites & funerals, hospice ministry, prison ministry, rites of passage rituals, and general ritual support and education.
Qualifications: I am an ordained priest of Ár nDraíocht Féin since 2010, and while this is a druid organization, it is not strictly for druidry, but all indo-european traditions (hence our Anglo-Saxon kindred). I’ve completed their first circle of clergy training, and am continuing this process through second and third circles. I have performed funerals, weddings, and prison ministry on multiple occasions, and regularly lead our Kindred fainings as well as ProtoGrove high days for Hallowed Ground ProtoGrove based out of Gettysburg, PA.
Procedure: Simply use our contact form to contact any of us regarding any particular subject you are interested in.